Jun 17, 2012

SR x NF part 1

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently joined forces with Simone's Rose designer Michelle Maynard for a summer collaboration.  A few months ago, Michelle sent me her inspiration for her new collection and from that I created a custom fabric pattern for her.  Since we both used to work for the same company doing basically the same thing (she designed the clothes, I designed the prints) working together was easy and familiar.  What was different though, was that this time we did not have anyone over us telling us what to do or taking away our creative control, which made the whole process so much more fun!

 Above is a swatch of the final pattern that was sent to the fabric printer and a sneak peek of what is to come.  The fashion styles are still in progress but please visit
Simone's Rose website to see the beautiful things this print will be turned into.
 
I was so inspired by the collaboration that I created this summer illustration.
This illustration is available as a poster, a stretched canvas print, or a t-shirt print.
**TO ORDER please visit my SOCIETY 6 page.

No comments: